Apply to Sell Work in the Elements Gallery
At this time Elements Gallery has high demand for the following items:
- Small giftable items
Please keep the following guidelines in mind before submitting your application:
- You MUST have an active membership for work to be accepted.
- Files must be titled as specified:
- For images: Last Name, First Name, 01, Title
- For image list: Last Name, First Name, Date
- 2D works may be no larger than 24” x 24”. This is to allow us to accommodate as many members as possible.
- All work must be for sale and may not exceed $300 total retail price, please consider DAM’s commission rate when pricing your work.
- Inventory is taken in as needed, mainly between February and July.
- All work must be ready for display (i.e. 2D works must be framed AND wired).
All submissions will be reviewed by the DAM team, once a month. Applicants will be contacted if we are able to accommodate your work. Please do not contact the gallery to follow up on the status of your application. Incomplete applications or those that do not follow submission guidelines will not be reviewed. Please do not bring work into the gallery unsolicited.
Please note that online submissions require a Google account. If you do not have a Google account, please abide by the same submission guidelines and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.